Robbie Bobby is equipped with twin Caterpillar C-18 ACERT engines for a top speed of 13.5 knots. At 11 knots she will enjoy a large 3,200 nautical mile cruising range, which is perfect for voyages around the western Mediterranean.
Main charter locations for Robbie Bobby include:
• Cote D’Azur and southern France, including Cannes and St. Tropez
• Italian Riviera, Portofino, Amalfi Coast
• Spanish and Catalan coastlines
• Balearic Islands
• Corsica and Sardinia
• Malta and Sicily Although Robbie Bobby is primarily based in the western Mediterranean for charter, she will soon be available in the Caribbean for winter voyages.
MY Robbie Bobby is a 33.5m triple deck, custom motor yacht built in 2013 by the Dutch contractor Lynx Yachts. The vessel has a remarkably stylish and sophisticated exterior boasting vast relaxation and sunbathing areas due to its 8m beam, which is unusual for any other vessel of its length. Robbie Bobby has beautiful contemporary furnishings, great hifi systems, bar and stunning dining areas. Due to her stabilisers, both at sea and at anchor make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family, friends or even clients.
Robbie Bobby allows for up to 12 guests for charter or up to 160 people for parties and static shows.
Amenities and key features
After a number of upgrades and improvements which were delivered by the Nautech Group the charter yacht now boasts a number of exciting features, including:
• State-of-the-art music system in each cabin
• Al-fresco dining area large enough for all guests
• New carpeting throughout
• Refurbished upper salon
• Brand new sun deck
• Stabilisers underway and at anchor
• Completely new mast
* Upgrade to the navigation system to allow longer range cruising
• Large jacuzzi spa tub forward on the bow
• New electric-powered water toys and tenders
• More environmentally friendly engine
• Air conditioning
• Wi-Fi all across the boat